The Choice of Professionals
Our balloons are more than balloons – they’re a way to educate, to decorate, to celebrate, to inspire, to profit, and to dream. They’re why more balloon professionals choose Qualatex than any other brand.
- Provides professional development through the QBN program and CBA designation.
- Hosts the World Balloon Convention (WBC), the world’s largest gathering of balloon professionals.
- Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your satisfaction is our success, which is why we’re committed to it 100%. If anything falls short of our commitment, let us know .
Great designs look better with Qualatex Chrome™!
Leonardo Carmona, CBA, White Diamond Decor, Anaheim, CA, USA
“Quality” – it’s in our name, and it’s the cornerstone of our four key values. Everything we do – from the balloons we make to the events we host – is done with quality in mind.
From concept to customer, innovation permeates every step of the Qualatex creative process – because you deserve The Very Best Balloons on the market.
Knowledge is key to success. That’s why we offer year-round education opportunities – so you can grow your business.
The cornerstone of our key values may be quality, but our customers are the mortar that binds these values together. This is why our service team is dedicated to your 100% satisfaction.
Keep balloons fun! Be responsible!
Qualatex® is committed to the responsible use of balloons. When handling balloons, always remember:
- Never release balloons into the atmosphere.
- Never inhale helium gas.
- Always use a balloon pump to inflate your balloons.
- Always secure helium-filled balloons weight.
- When you're done enjoying your balloons, cut the ends and properly dispose.
- Keep children safe when playing with balloons and dispose any deflated or popped balloons right away.
Stance on Balloon Releases:
Worth the Weight: Balloons Should Not Be Released
As a leader of The Balloon Council, Pioneer Balloon Company has worked with others to implement a new industry position against releasing any balloon into the environment. Don't let go: Inflate. Weight. Enjoy.
Worth the Weight: The Balloon Council says balloons should not be released. People love balloons, but for many reasons no longer support balloon releases. We, along with other balloon makers, have worked hard to share and inspire the use of Smart Balloon Practices to keep balloons available for every occasion.
We stand with communities by encouraging that balloons be weighted, not released outdoors, and disposed of properly when broken or deflated. Whether it's a single balloon or hundreds, let's keep them from flying away.